We are proud to work the following Community Partners toward a shared goal of ending homelessness in Austin.
- ARCH Co-located Agencies
- Austin Community Foundation: Recuperative Care Program partner.
- Austin Travis County Integral Care: Behavioral health services and permanent supportive housing partners.
- Best Single Source Plus: Comprehensive case management and direct financial assistance to eligible individuals and families in the Austin/Travis County area.
- Caritas of Austin: Permanent supportive housing and BSS+ financial assistance partner.
- Central Health: Central Texas Recuperative Care Program partner.
- City of Austin: ARCH, Rapid Rehousing, permanent supportive housing partner.
- Downtown Community Court: Rapid Rehousing partner.
- Foundation Communities: Permanent supportive housing partner.
- Keep Austin Housed partners include The One Star Foundation, AmeriCorps and these local placement agencies:
- Family Eldercare
- Front Steps
- Caritas of Austin
- Casa Marianella
- Trinity Center
- Foundation for the Homeless
- Religious Coalition to Assist the Homeless: Transitional and permanent housing, Recuperative Care Program, and emergency shelter partner
- The Mullholland Group/The Palms on North Lamar: Permanent supportive housing partner.
- Travis County Health and Human Services: Permanent supportive housing and financial assistance partner.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): Permanent supportive housing partner.
Front Steps is actively involved with numerous coalitions and advocacy organizations.
Including the Ending Community Homelessness Organization (ECHO), the Basic Needs Coalition of Central Texas, One Voice Central Texas, the Religious Coalition to Assist the Homeless, and the Downtown Cluster of Congregations and Social Agencies. Front Steps enthusiastically works with each of these organizations in an effort to eliminate homelessness in Austin.
Front Steps strives to be a good neighbor by participating in events, meetings, and community forums hosted by the Downtown Austin Alliance (DAA), Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association (DANA), and the Hospitality Institute Safety Committee.
Banner Photography by: KATY SHAYNE
Some of our most dedicated business partners in Austin!
Front Steps business partners help us meet in-kind, financial and volunteer goals as we help clients transition to housing, and much more.