Front Steps proudly receives funding for its programs and services from the following community partners:
- City of Austin: For the operation of the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH)
- Central Health: For the operation of the Central Texas Recuperative Care program.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): For the operation of the emergency overnight shelter, as well as transitional and permanent housing
- Religious Coalition to Assist the Homeless: For the operation of the transitional and permanent housing, Central Texas Recuperative Care Center, and emergency overnight shelter
- Austin Travis County Intregal Care: For behavorial health services.
- Caritas of Austin: For permanent supportive housing.
- Foundation Communities: For permanent supportive and low income housing.
- Green Doors: For permanent supportive housing.
- The Mullholland Group/The Palms on North Lamar: For affordable housing.
- Keep Austin Housed partners include:
- Family Eldercare
- Front Steps
- Caritas of Austin
- Casa Marianella
- Trinity Center
- Foundation for the Homeless
Front Steps is actively involved with numerous coalitions and advocacy organizations, including the Ending Community Homelessness Organization (ECHO), the Basic Needs Coalition of Central Texas, One Voice Central Texas, the Religious Coalition to Assist the Homeless, and the Downtown Cluster of Congregations and Social Agencies. Front Steps enthusiastically works with each of these organizations in an effort to eliminate homelessness in Austin.
Front Steps strives to be a good neighbor by participating in events, meetings, and community forums hosted by the Downtown Austin Alliance (DAA), Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association (DANA), and the Hospitality Institute Safety Committee.