The Front Steps Keep Austin Housed AmeriCorps project recruits individuals interested in serving an 11 month AmeriCorps term, with a partner organization, to provide intensive mentoring and case management services to adults, families, and youth who are experiencing, have formerly experienced, or are at-risk of experiencing homelessness in Austin, Texas.
- Learn valuable professional skills
- Enhance service delivery of local agencies
- Empower clients who are experiencing or at-risk of experiencing homelessness
- Educate the community-at-large on issues related to homelessness
- Make lifelong friendships and connections