ARCH Co-Located Agencies
The ARCH is designed to house as many other homeless non-profits as possible so that clients can access support for all of their needs in one place. In addition to easing the difficulty of navigating the social service system, this arrangement also encourages case managers from the different agencies to coordinate services closely to create a smooth continuum for individual clients as well as to avoid duplication of services. Current co-located agencies include:
• Austin Travis County Integral Care: Provides outreach and case management to homeless individuals who have a mental illness, helping them connect to services they need.
• Goodwill Industries of Central Texas Job Source Program: Provides job training, job placement, and job retention to individuals with barriers to employment.
• Veterans Administration Health Care for Homeless Veterans Program: Provides outreach and case management services to homeless veterans and assists with referrals for medical care, mental health care, substance abuse, and treatment.
• Homeless Health Clinic: Provides urgent and ongoing medical care, dental care, substance abuse screening, counseling, and case management. Serves as a Medical Assistance Program (MAP) eligibility site.
• Texas Pie Kitchen: The Texas Pie Kitchen is a culinary job training program that trains low-income adults with barriers to employment and equips them with baking and financial self-sufficiency skills.
• Austin Free Net: Provides technology training and access for the community, fostering skills that enable people to succeed in a digital age.
• Family Eldercare: Provides money management, financial literacy and representative payee services.